Information Protection policy of the Association of Country Houses of Asturias (ARCA) with regard to the data obtained through this website:
1. Anonymous navigation in our website
In this case, our Association only obtains and preserves the following information about the visitors to our website:
- The domain name of the internet service provider (ISP) which gives access to the net to the visitor. For example, a user of the provider "wanadoo" will be identified only by the domain name "wanadoo.es". So that we can elaborate statistics on the countries and servers that visit more often our website.
- The date and the hour of access to our website. It allows us to know which are the hours with the biggest volume of traffic and to do the precise adjustments to avoid saturation problems in rush hours.
- The Internet address from which the link that directed the user to our website departed. Thanks to this information, we can evaluate the efficiency of the different banners and links that aim at our server in order to favour those which offer better results.
- The daily number of visitors to every section. It allows us to know which are the most successful areas and to increase and improve its content, so that users receive a more satisfactory service.
The information mentioned above is completely confidential, and in no case can it be associated with a concrete and identified user.
2. Navigation with cookies
- The date and the hour in which the user visited our website for the last time.
- The design of contents that the user chose in his first visit to our website.
- Safety elements that intervene in the control of access to the restricted areas.
- (Other information)
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by means of the selection of the corresponding option in his internet browser.
3. Filling in of forms
In this case, there is a complete identification, since is the user himself the one who voluntarily introduces his data in our form.
The personal information that the user voluntarily has facilitated is required to take out a subscription to our e-newsletter and in this way the user can benefit from the communications and/or promotions that may appear in the future. In any case, our forms include a clause by means of which the user gives his consent to the automated treatment of the facilitated information in accordance with the LOPD (Data Protection Constitutional Law).
It is understood that the user accepts the above mentioned conditions if he presses the button "TO SEND" that is in the data capture form, next to the assent clause.
The information facilitated by the user will be used by our Association exclusively for the following purposes:
- To allow the access to selected and restricted information of tourist character.
- The periodic transmission of new editions and updates of our e-newsletter.
- The periodic transmission of information about our Association and our promotions, as well as those offers and initiatives that our partners are carrying out, including the innovations introduced in the services given by the same ones.
- The transmission of information expressly requested by the user.
In any case, the user who appears in our databases can exercise his rights of access, rectification and cancellation.
If you want to clarify any aspect related to our Association`s policy in relation to the users who visit our website, do not hesitate to contact us through the following Email address: email@example.com.